Please ensure your GSM mobile phone is "Unlocked". If it is locked, the network that supplied the phone can probably help.
Activate your Reliance World SIM:
Step 1: Insert your Reliance World SIM into your GSM handset. Ensure your phone is on.
Step 2: Enter the default PIN code i.e. '20000' when in USA & Canada and '10000' when in other countries.
Note: If you forget the PIN, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 Making local/national/international Calls
Dial the number starting with the international dial code i.e. '00', '+' or
'011' (even if you are calling within a country).
- To dial the U.K. number (0) 203 004 3124 from UK or any other part of the world, please dial 00442030043124.
- To dial the India number 93xxxxxxxx from UK or any other part of the world, please dial 009193xxxxxxxx
- After dialing the number, if any messages like "call not allowed", "Number busy" appears- please ignore the message.
- A "Request Sent" message will appear on your mobile screen indicating that your call is being connected.
- After a brief pause, you will receive a call. Answer the call you will hear a voice prompt "Please wait while we connect your call". You will be connected to the number dialled.
In case you are not able to make calls as mentioned above, please follow the instructions give below;
Dial - *11*followed by Country code followed by Number followed by #
Example – To dial India number 93xxxxxxxx, dial - *11*9193xxxxxxxx#
Note: Disable Auto-Redial –Reliance World SIM works on Call-Back technology, hence do not enable Auto Re-Dial as this will trigger multiple call back request.
2.2 Menu calling
In some phones, making a call requires a different dialing procedure. This is
Step 1: Locate the "Services" menu in the main menu of your handset. In some handsets, you may have to find this in a sub-menu under setting or office tools. Please find below the location of "service menu" of some of popular handset models:
|Nokia:||the last item on the Main menu|
|Sony Ericsson:||in the Connectivity menu|
|Motorola:||in the Office Tools menu|
|Samsung:||in the Applications menu|
|Siemens:||in the Main or Extras menu|
Step 2: In "Services", you will have an option "call back"
Step 3: Click on "Call-back" and you will see the following options:
- Call back Mode
- Manual number
- Search Name
Click on Manual Number and a box will open up
- Dial the number starting with the international dial code i.e. '00', '+' or '011' (even if you are calling within a country).
- For e.g.: To dial the U.K. number 0 203 004 3124 from UK or any other part of the world, please dial 00442030043124.
- Press OK/Select (depending upon the handset)
- When asked Fast or Premium, select Fast. You will get a call back, simply answer and you will be connected.
Suggestion: Store numbers in your phone directory with 00 and country code so you can dial direct from the phone book. Find the number & press Call / Select .
Please note the country code for your Reliance World SIM is 44. Your callers will need to dial your mobile number starting with the country code. Example: +44xxxxxxxxxx
To send a text message always enter '00', '+' or '011' before country code & number.
Example, to send SMS to a number in India, send to + 9193xxxxxxxx or 009193xxxxxxxx
Retrieve your voicemail: If your voice mail service is activated, all calls will be diverted to voicemail if you do not answer in time or if your phone is switched off. On receiving a voice mail you will get a text message that you have a new voice mail
Voicemail access: You can access your Voicemail account^^ by dialing 121 from your phone. Your messages play in order of last one received. Voice Prompts will guide you to skip, replay, save & delete message.
Note: Voicemail retrieval charges applicable. For charges, please refer the Tariff sheet
Call forwarding service
To activate Call Forward:
Dial: 199 followed by the country code then the number you want to forward the call to:
Example: Forwarding a call to a mobile number in India 93xxxxxxxx
Press send and you get a conformation message back "Incoming call forwarded to 9193xxxxxxxx"
To deactivate Call Forward:
Press send and you will get a confirmation message back "Call forwarding cancelled"
Using short codes
121 Check Voicemail
122 Turn ON Voicemail
123 Turn OFF Voicemail
199 Enable or disable Call Forward
187 Balance Check
154 Reliance Customer Service
133 Forgot Mobile number
Please visit your distributor for recharge & payment.
For online recharge & payment, please visit www.reliancepassport.com
9.1 My SIM is blocked
- If you have chosen to set up a PIN and have entered it incorrectly three times, your mobile will display PIN Blocked or Enter PUK. If this happens, DO NOT enter your PIN again, but enter your PUK number when prompted. The PUK number is available in the start up kit.
IMPORTANT – If the wrong PUK number is entered, your SIM will be permanently disabled. If this happens, please call Customer Services for a replacement SIM – charges may apply.
Please contact us at: email@example.com or you can also call us at below mentioned numbers.
While traveling abroad;
Dial '154' from your Passport International SIM or dial 00 44 203 004
While in India:
Call us at 1 800 3001 3333 or + 91 22 391 52600
^ Standard rates apply; please see the Passport Tariff Sheet
^^ VMS retreival charges are applicable
- In USA & Canada, Please ensure your handset has 850 MHz & 1900 MHz frequency.
- In Japan & South Korea - Please ensure your handset is 3G compatible (handset has 2100 MHz frequency).
- The SIM will not get activated in India. It can be activated only when you reach the destination country.