1. What is Reliance World SIM?
Reliance World SIM is a cost effective solution to stay connected with your family and associates across the globe when travelling abroad. One can use it as a local connection, enjoying the benefits of making and receiving local, national and international calls, while experiencing superior call quality and seamless connectivity.
With our Reliance World SIM; enjoy
- Single SIM that works across globe
- No complexity of usage
- Variety of tariff plan to suit your needs
- Available in prepaid & postpaid plans.
- Call India at special rate
- Enable you to save up to 75% saving over international roaming
- 24x7 Customer Care service.
2. In which countries can I use the Reliance World SIM?
Reliance World SIM is available for USA, Europe, Middle East, Singapore, China, Malaysia & many more countries.
To view the list of countries for which we provide our Reliance World SIM, click here.
3. How do I buy a Reliance World SIM?
Contact us at 1 800 3001 3333 or +91 22 391 52600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also speak to any of our sales executive, to know details click here
4. Will my Reliance World SIM be activated while I am in India?
As per the policy of Department of Telecommunication, Govt. of India; it is mandatory that all SIMs that are provided rental for usage in foreign countries cannot be activated here in India.
It can be activated only when you reach the destination country.
5. Will I be charged any rental for the SIM provided to me?
Yes, there is a nominal rental charge applicable for the SIM as per the tariff applicable.
For tariff details; click here.
6. Is Reliance World SIM available in postpaid or prepaid?
Reliance World SIM is available as a prepaid & postpaid connection.
7. How many countries can I call/text using the Reliance World SIM?
You can call/ text over 150 countries using the Reliance World SIM.
*Standard rates apply, please see call charges guide.
8. What documents do I need to submit if I wish to buy a Reliance World SIM?
In order to buy a Reliance World SIM, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- A self attested copy of your Passport/ PAN Card.
- Last Credit Card bill / Bank statement/ Last BSNL/ MTNL bill / Electricity Bill / Latest Postpaid Airtel / Hutch / Idea / Reliance Bill Copy for current address proof.
- Photocopy of Credit Card duly signed for credit limit assessment and Billing.
In case of corporate customers; Company undertaking is required.
For special offers for corporate customers you can email us at email@example.com
9. What is the procedure for acquiring my Reliance World SIM?
Step 1 : Get in touch with your nearest distributor/ call our Customer Care/ contact our Sales Executive.
Step 2 : Furnish our CAF (Customer Agreement Form) along with submitting the required mandatory documents as per DoT / TRAI guidelines.
Step 3 : Post submission of CAF; you will receive a Welcome call from our Customer Care.
Step 4 : SIM is dispatched to you or hand delivered to you at your doorstep by our nearest Distributor available in your locality.
Step 5 : Your SIM gets activated only post you land in your country of destination.
10. Will the SIM be delivered at my address?
Yes, we shall deliver the SIM at the address provided by you through post or hand delivered by the distributor. Please mention correct Billing Address (same as address of Delivery) with Proper PIN Code.
11. What do I do if my Reliance World SIM is stolen or lost?
If your Reliance World SIM is stolen or lost; please our Customer Care immediately and request to block your Reliance World SIM.
Reliance takes no responsibility for the theft, loss or misuse. Please refer the terms and condition for details.